Overview The CME SupportEvents Program allows enterprises to match the support plan to their needs. ServiceEvents includes three levels of support, from premium (Gold) to value-based (Bronze) plans. All plans include live hotline support with time-based escalations to ensure high-quality, timely service.
SupportEvents plans include the following services:
- Hotline support for logging incidents and for verifying bugs.
- 2nd Level support for more extensive diagnostics and configuration issues.
- 3rd Level support for bug fixes.
- Management escalation for high priority issues.
The chief differences among the options are:
- Coverage hours and days of coverage.
- The amount of time that can elapse prior to escalation to the next level (such as from a hotline call to 2nd Level support).
- Types of support provided.
Support plans are summarized below. For more information, refer to the
CME Services Datasheet (PDF format).
- SupportEvents Gold: The Gold plan includes the highest level of service and is tailored to the mission-critical needs of enterprises.
- SupportEvents Silver: The Silver plan is tailored to enterprises that demand high responsiveness but do not have extremely time-critical operations.
- SupportEvents Bronze: The Bronze plan is tailored to enterprises that require cost-effective support for pilot projects or applications that are being launched.
Should the above programs not meet your needs, custom support plans are available. To contact a CME Sales Representative to discuss the best option for you, click here.